01/26/2020 - 10:00am to 02/02/2020 - 1:00pmGet Directions
Celebrating its 11th year, the Annual Key West Food and Wine Festival offers five days of sought-after vintages and standout cuisine January 26 - February 2, 2020. The festival spotlights local chefs, indigenous Florida Keys ingredients, and premium spirits that pairs adventures in flavor with adventures in the continental United States southernmost city.
11th Annual Key West Food and Wine Festival 2020
- Dates: January 26 - February 2, 2020
- Location: Individual events are held at various locations throughout Key West
- Tickets: Tickets are available for individual events, and prices range from $35 - $200/event
2020 Food & Wine Festival Events
Five days of action means there is an event for every taste. Here are a few of our favorites:
- January 26: 26th Annual Master Chefs Classic at Margaritaville Resort, 4 - 7 p.m.
- January 27: Colorado Cannabis Retreats CBD Culinary Workshop at The Garden at the Oldest House Museum, 9 - 11 a.m.
- January 28: MOTE Marine Coral Reef Wine Tour & Lunch at the MOTE Marine Research Center, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- January 29: Sunset Kick-off Party at USCGC Ingham, 5 - 7 p.m.
- January 30: Grilled Cheese & Beer at Sunset Green Event Lawn, 6 - 8 p.m.
- January 31: Old Town Scavenger Hunt at Conch Republic Seafood Company, 2 - 4:30 p.m.
- February 1: Old Town Uncorked UNLEASHED along Duval Street, 2 - 5 p.m.
- February 2: Key West Artisan Market: Super Bowl Edition at Clarence H. Higgs Memorial Beach, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Reserve Your Key West Vacation Rental
Planning a trip to Key West to enjoy the Annual Food and Wine Festival? Reserve your Key West vacation rental today before they're all booked. We also offer pet-friendly rentals, so Fido can come too!