01/23/2019 - 10:00am to 01/27/2019 - 1:00pmGet Directions
Celebrating its 10th year, the Annual Key West Food and Wine Festival offers five days of sought-after vintages and standout cuisine. The festival spotlights local chefs, indigenous Florida Keys ingredients, and premium spirits that pairs adventures in flavor with adventures in the continental United States southernmost city.
10th Annual Key West Food and Wine Festival 2019
- Dates: January 23rd - January 27th, 2019
- Location: Individual events are held at various locations throughout Key West
- Tickets: Tickets are available for individual events, and prices range from $35 - $200/event
2019 Food & Wine Festival Events
Five days of action means there is an event for every taste. Here are a few of our favorites:
- January 23rd - Conch Kick-Off Party (5pm / $100)
- January 24th - Make your own Key Lime Pie (1pm / $55)
- January 24th - Grilled Cheese & Beer Tasting (6pm / $55)
- January 25th - Brunch Bucket List (11am / $75)
- January 26th - Original Stock Island Shrimp Boil (12pm / $75)
Reserve Your Vacation Rental
Planning a trip to Key West to enjoy the Annual Food and Wine Festival? Reserve your Key West vacation rental today before they're all booked. We also offer pet-friendly rentals, so Fido can come too!