Cancellations made 61-90 days prior to arrival date, the guest is entitled to a full refund less a $250 cancellation fee.
Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival are non-refundable.
For reservations of 21 days or longer and Fantasy Fest:
- Cancellations 90 days prior to arrival date, the guest is entitled to a full refund less 10% of the rental amount
- Cancellations made 61 - 89 days prior to arrival date cancellation fee will be 20% of the rental amount
- Cancellations made 60 days of arrival are non-refundable
In order to receive a refund of a reservation cancelled 60 days of arrival guest must have purchased trip insurance and qualify for a refund according to the guidelines and policies of the insurance company.
The change of an arrival date on a confirmed reservation will fall under the same policy as a reservation cancellation. Additionally, the shortening of a stay on a confirmed reservation 60 days of arrival or during the reservation period will not be refundable.
All cancellations must be in writing and acknowledged by At Home In Key West, Inc.
Trip Interruption Insurance
- Red Sky Travel Insurance Plan is offered with each reservation. This is a comprehensive cancellation and interruption policy and insures your rental investment in the event of a cancellation due to a sudden emergency or inclement weather including hurricanes before or during your trip at a coverage cost of 6.95% of your invoice total.
Click Here to learn more about Red Sky Travel Insurance.
- NO refunds are offered in the event of inclement weather. If an evacuation is called during or just prior to a guest’s arrival, all refunds will be subject to the Trip Insurance approval. If you have not purchased Trip Interruption Insurance there will be no refund.
- If an evacuation is called during a guest’s stay it is required by this agreement that the guest vacate the property as per instruction by the management company. If a guest chooses to stay in a property during a hurricane threat or aftermath they do so at their own risk and at their expense.
- Once any storm threat passes or a storm has occurred and after evacuation notices have been lifted, At Home In Key West must be given an opportunity to open their offices, have all utilities functioning and be able to service a guest’s needs prior to allowing a guest into any property. Further, if a guest is given occupancy of the reserved property they acknowledge that the property will be “as is” and that all amenities (pool, Jacuzzi, outdoor areas, BBQ, etc) may not be available or in clean usable condition for up to a full week after storm has passed. If reserved property is damaged in the storm, At Home In Key West may, but is not required to, offer other accommodations.