29 Mar 2017
10 Things We Can’t Live Without in Key West!
Everyone has something that they feel they just can’t live without, we living here in Key West are no exception! But our list may be a bit different than most. Here is a list of some of the things we Island folks find that we just cannot live without!
- Sunsets – We love our sunsets! Everything stops at the appointed sunset time, and we all enjoy the ending of the day, as well as the beginning of the evening!
- Sunrise – For us early birds, the joy of seeing the sunrise every morning is just something we MUST do! From anywhere in town, a quick walk or bike ride brings you to the water’s edge to watch the day begin.
- Blue Skies – We just can’t get enough of them. When it gets cloudy, or even rains…it throws us all off center!
- Beach or Water time – Hanging out on the beach or taking in water sports is really the best this life has to offer. There is nothing better than quality water or beach time.
- Cuban Sandwiches – That’s right…those luscious sandwiches filled with ham, pork and cheese on Cuban bread…yum!
- The Wildlife – We have everything from sea birds like; Herons, Egrets, Osprey…to Iguanas and Chickens! Look around, they are everywhere!
- Happy Hour – Anywhere and everywhere there is a Happy Hour to enjoy!
- Short commutes – Most people think of how long it takes to get to work or the store in terms of driving time…we think of bike riding time! You can get anywhere by bike, but if you have to drive, you certainly save money on gas!
- The Food – When it comes to food in the Key West, variety and creativity is everywhere! Whether it is a fresh catch, Southern favorites, Latin flavors or asian specialties. You can get just about anything in Key West!
- The People – We love our Key West peeps. People living in Key West are so nice, kind and thoughtful. Everyone is your neighbor!
Key West is a great place to live and work. In the Keys, it seems that you really can get what you want!
905 Truman Avenue, Key West, FL 33040
displetretsidx.is_ie = true;