For a little town Key West has plenty of things to do. With todays post we are sharing five activities you might consider for your weekend fun!
So here we go:
1. Check out newly renovated Key West Theater at 512 Eaton Street. The season opener Bones and Pie will run through February 14. For tickets call 305-295-7676 or go to www.keystix.com.
2. The temperatures took a major dive this week and dropped to not very tropical 68F°. But thats what the participants of Annual Polar Plunge wished for. The event takes place at 12 PM Saturday at Higgs Beach and benefits Samuels House, which provides housing and supportive services to homeless. The cost to participate is $35, which includes a commemorative T-Shirt as well as a Conch Republic Flag. Call 305-296-0240 to register.
3. Go to www.kwfwf.com and get yourself a VIP pass for Key West Food and Wine Festival which runs through Sunday February 1st. The event coordinators will be glad to make reservations for any event during the weekend. Or you can just print out the schedule for yourself and pick the event or two that suits best your taste and pallet.
4. Most folks will agree with me on this one – there is nothing better than waking up late Sunday morning and taking a leisurely stroll through old town Key West in search of a hearty brunch. While leisurely strolling in a spur of the moment you may even decide to stay in Key West a bit longer that you have initially planned. Our own broker Robin Van Mater and her sales team will help you to pick the right real estate option for you and make you home buying experience easy and effortless. You will find Robin and her fabulous sales team at www.athomeinkeywest.com
5. Are you team Brady or team Russell? Dont matter! We celebrate the biggest game of the year Key West Style. Coming Sunday pretty much every watering hole on the island will be offering Super Bowl Special and lure the fans in as early as late morning on Sunday. With such a plethora of choices you may not survive until actual Game time. It starts at 6:30 PM on NBC but anyhow the Duval Street crowd will be bar hopping and cheering from dusk to dawn! Go Pats!!!!